Technology Strategy Consultant- M&A all levels
IT Infrastructure (regular)
Enterprise Architect (regular)
Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services.
Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice, pulling together multinational and cross cultural professionals based in prominent locations around the world.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology, and people to enable model & process improvements that create value for clients.
Meet our Technology Strategy and Advisory Team
Our Technology Strategy and Advisory services help reinvent organizations and build business value thanks to resilient industry-specific technology architectures, as well as cost-efficient and flexible cloud and data solutions.
We guide our Clients throughout the transformation journey , we start with a technology and ecosystem strategy that lays a future-ready foundation.
We work directly with our Clients to solve their unique needs. We assume that no two Clients are alike therefore we are flexible, innovative and able to find solutions to non-standard challenges.
We deliver consulting assignments across industries and geographies. We work with some of the biggest organizations worldwide , therefore as Capability Network Consultant, your impact will be truly global and you will collaborate with the brightest minds in the industry.
We have assisted the world’s leading companies in turning IT into a real enabler of value by applying deep expertise supported by comprehensive methodologies, best practices, and toolsets.
As member of Technology M&A team you will help clients to achieve IT and business synergies and capture maximum value from their deals through IT due diligence, planning, smooth integration and carve-out support, by :
- Increasing value capture through acceleration of transaction execution timetable
- Exceeding labor and non-labor synergy targets while minimizing implementation costs (CTA)
- Meeting critical Day 1 business and enabling technology requirements
- Determining the right transaction opportunities
- Aligning the operating model with the company’s strategic direction
Candidate will be responsible for :
- Providing technical due diligence
- Modeling synergies and costs to achieve the integration
- Defining the high-level approach for integration
- Assessing IT landscape / IT Operating Model and providing a framework for the future state
The Day-1 preparation
- Review Day 1 processes and changes and the impact on IT landscape
- Asses Day 1 process gaps and track actions to mitigate / close the gaps
- Plan and help organizations to prepare to Day 1 from IT point of view
Carve-Out / Separation Strategy and Execution
- Definition of IT carve-out / separation strategy
- Setup and planning of IT carve-out / separation program
- Management and support of IT carve-out program execution across all IT domains and countries from concepts to successful Day 1 cut-over
- TSA identification, setup and tracking
Merger Integration Strategy and Execution
- Synergy and costs-to-achieve (CTA) identification and tracking
- IT target-state design, IT integration planning and IT road map development
- Identifying the capabilities IT needs to create value for the combined entity
- Managing and implementing the integration program
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in at least one stage of the Merger & Acquisition life cycle (with either specific delivery pre- or post- merger activity) with IT M&A focus (IT DD, D1 planning, post-merger IT integration, IT carve-out)
- First class written and verbal communication skills including excellent business English and a good level of proficiency in German (regarded as a strong asset)
- Experience in advisor role for leading solutions supporting complex M&A transactions
- Strong background in the following technical disciplines : IT Operating Model, Enterprise Architecture, IT Architecture, IT infrastructure (Network, Data Centers, Databases), shared services / outsourcing of a significant IT process, IT Operations, IT finances and expenses, Data Management
- Professional experience in industry-leading frameworks and methodologies (e.g. PMI, ITIL, Agile),
- Proven track record in the leading high-impact IT transformation initiatives in multicultural environments, for example : CRM / ERP implementation, IT operating model change, IT infrastructure upgrade
Working Conditions :
- Headquarter : Warsaw , Cracow or Wroclaw Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
Our offer :
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Attractive financial & benefits package
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.