Corporate Income Tax Supervisor
With over 100 years of experience, Lear has earned a legacy of operational excellence while building its future on innovation.
Our talented team is committed to creating products that ensure the comfort, well-being, convenience and safety of consumers.
Working together, we are Making every drive better™.
For European Tax Department we are looking for a candidate willing to expand technical knowledge in fast-paced complex environment and gain practical experience in manufacturing business with truly global footprint.
With significant exposure to US and European tax matters, the Tax Supervisor will take a lead on wide scope of corporate tax matters in Czech Republic comprising tax planning, transfer pricing and reporting (job does involve responsibilities for indirect nor payroll taxes).
About the job
- Provide valuable input and assistance to various aspects of corporate taxation relevant for Lear’s operations in Czech Republic.
- Being the key contact point for corporate tax matters in Czech Republic by liaising with tax advisers, statutory auditors and tax authorities.
- Support business and other functions in various transactions (practical implementation).
- Continuously improving our procedures and processes in order to further improve corporate governance.
- Support in transfer pricing area (transaction review, documentation).
- Conduct reviews to identify tax risks and opportunities.
- Support tax reporting under US GAAP and local GAAP (no previous experience required).
- Assist the Treasury with cash tax planning and optimization
- As a member of regional tax group supporting other pan-European projects.
Job does not involve responsibilities for indirect or payroll taxes
- University degree, preferably oriented to finance / taxes / law
- Min. 3-5 years relevant previous job experience in tax area, specialized for Corporate income tax, Big 4 experience is a plus
- Good understanding of Czech Corporate income tax matters (inc. transfer pricing)
- Excel proficiency
- Fluency in English
- Excellent oral / written communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Structured approach, sense of organization
- Proactive behavior in order to reach commitments
- Unique opportunity in Czech Republic to grow and excel in in-house tax role as a part of international team and gain exposure to global tax projects.
- Steep learning curve with possibilities to expand the role.
- We are looking for the best person located in Czech Republic (remote work with limited travel requirements).
- Company benefits