Sales Support Administrator
For our client, global company operating in the fielf of logistics, we are looking for Sales Support Administrator.
The Sales Support Administrator willl hold responsibility for supporting targeted customers in CZ and SK with intetion to develop and maintain strong and long-terms business relationship with clients.
You will become a member of team of 10 people.
You will have an opportunity to master your skills in solving complex issues and leading the discussions with Clients on dedicated markets.
- Support Sales people in establishing and building strong business relationships with clients and provide personalized service
- Assist with customer specific pricing and profitability analysis to enable market related response to rate inquiries and tenders
- Track competitor information and market trends, suggest required action
- Ensure timely response for all sales leads / key correspondence, handle incoming customer and vendor calls
- Help facilitate effective execution of, and follow-up on client satisfaction surveys
- Carry out and / or coordinate general administrative sales work, including data input and visit planning
- Monitor client performance versus targets, as well as outstanding freight and adherence to agreed contractual credit terms
- Solve disputes and discrepancies with clients
- Create, formulate and manage service contracts with customers. Communicate service or rate changes, notable trends, policies and relevant information to assigned accounts
- Taking responsibility around Contracting, Tender filling, LnS Quoting and Contract management
We are looking for
- Education with industry or 2-3 years of equivalent customer service or sales experience (e.g. you can have experience as Customer Service Specialist or Sales Administrator)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (both written and oral), organizational and time management skills including multi-tasking, prioritizing, and the ability to plan work activities efficiently to meet deadlines
- Fluent Czech / Slovak language and English language
If this offer sounds interesting and you match the profile, please apply now!
To learn more about Antal, kindly visit www.antal.cz
Antal International s.r.o.
110 00 Praha 1