Cloud Software Support Specialist with French
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on.
We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Support Specialist who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
As the Support Specialist, you will be responsible for working with customers to answer technical questions via email, phone and chat.
You will work closely with the Expert team to answer Customers’ technical questions (act as liaison between the customer and internal Acronis resources).
Every member of our A-Team has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment.
Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values : responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide technical support, configuration and troubleshooting of software-related inquiries via email, phone and chat for customers and MSPs
- Perform technical analysis of customer problem and define plan for resolving it
- Be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with partners
- Interact daily with other engineers to provide technical action plans or take ownership of cases that require escalation
- Work closely with the Expert team to answer Customers’ technical questions (act as liaison between the customer and internal Acronis resources)
- Meet and exceed KPIs set for your role (customer satisfaction, productivity, interaction quality and others)
- Ensure that all relevant communication, documents, and files related to the case are accurately recorded in the support system
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Fluent French and English (both oral and written, Upper Intermediate as a minimum)
- 1 or more years of work experience in a similar role (preferably in Hosting tech support or Managed Service Provider business)
- Knowledge of Windows Server administration basics (know how to gather and analyze various Windows logs and dumps)
- Ability to convey technical information effectively
- Ability to analyze technical issues
- Exceptional customer service approach and Excellent analytical skills
Would be considered plus if you have
- Experience and knowledge of Linux / UNIX basics, CLI
- Awareness of the modern Virtualization technologies (experience deploying and managing virtual machines on VMware ESXi / Microsoft Hyper-V clusters)
- Experience with Business applications (MS Exchange, MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle DB, Citrix XenApp, NTP servers)
- Please submit your resume and application in English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution.
This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide.
Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams.
Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.